Abergorlech, Carmarthenshire, SA19 7NJ
"Everything you could want and fantastic riding nearby." B. Cooper, Nottinghamshire
The Forest House is a homely 200 year old farmhouse nestled only metres from the breathtaking Brechfa forest, and a one minute cycle from the Brechfa forest paths. Close to the Brechfa Forest mountain biking trails at Abergorlech (1 mile away) and Bwrgwm (4 miles).
• Usually only £300 a week, £195 long weekend - extremely good value
• The perfect base for mountain biking, relaxing or exploring.
• Available all year round
• Sleeps 6/7 (plus cot)
• Lock-up bike shed with tools, inner tubes, oil etc and a bike wash
• Central heating, plus an open fire and a wood burning stove
• Private garden with picnic table and lovely views
• Gorgeous beaches an hour's drive away
The sleeping accommodation comprises: - bedroom 1 - 3 single beds, bedroom 2 - one double (4 foot) bed and a cot, bedroom 3 - one single bed (and a fold out guest bed so the house can sleep 7 at a push).
Kitchen - cd player/radio, microwave, oven, grill, fridge freezer, wood burning stove, kettle, everything you need
Sitting room - two comfy sofas, open fire, dvd player, extensive dvd collection.
Bathroom - shower, sink, toilet, heater
Utility room - washing machine, tumble dryer, drying area.
Own parking area
"Breathtaking views. Fantastic trails." G. Kopak, Staffordshire
"We really enjoyed our stay in your lovely cottage, it was a perfect base for our weekend riding and such great value too! The large kitchen and utility room could not have been better for drying our clothes and getting cosy after a couple of days on the trails. We will definitely be coming back for another stay." G. Hood